The Club is exploring its Strategic Alternatives and will consider all offers. The Club encourages the submission of letters of intent, by no later than the February 15th, LOI Deadline, for a:
- private country club continuing to offer golf and tennis via conversion to a non-equity private club, recapitalization and/or joint venture
- fee-simple sale of the property, or
- subdivision and sale of the Club, in whole or in part, for uses including but not limited to:
- Golf Club Operators
- Tennis and Pool Club Operators
- Restaurateurs and Caterers
- Real Estate Developers
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Price: Call for Pricing
Tillinghast-designed 18-hole golf course along with driving ranges and practice facilities; tennis center with 6 Har-Tru courts and winter bubble; an Olympic-sized swimming pool and cabana facilities; and year round fitness facilities. The stunning clubhouse (with restaurant and banquet facilities) overlooks the pool and first tee.
The Club is supported by its core membership and continues to sell new memberships and to book private parties and special events (weddings, confirmations, bar and bat mitzvahs) as it has for nearly 100 years.